Saturday, 01/02/10
Okay, so I already bombed my NY resolution... missed Saturday. Lol! Maybe that's because I spent the day cleaning, sorting, rearranging, doing laundry, etc. Domestic goddess. Audrey started sleeping in her crib and Addie started sleeping in her toddler bed Saturday. Big girls!
Sunday, 01/03/10
Today, Ray & I took Hayden and Sydney to Ford Field to watch the Lions vs Bears. We went with the Sneads and had a great day! I'm not going to lie. It was lonnng. Sydney was definitely too young for the game (I knew this but felt badly about leaving her home) and Hayden was just on the line, I think. He was crazy! the first half but mellowed out the second. I think he was trying not to fall asleep. Lol! After the game, the kids got to go down to the field and run from the 20 yard line to the end zone for which they received a small, blue, plastic football. Definitely worth the wait in line. I meant that sarcastically but then I realized that given the chance again, I'd still wait in line for them to do it. Lol. They both fell asleep on the way home, which was good since Ray was listening to the Eagles go scoreless against the Cowboys on the radio. You may have wondered at this point in the blog why we subjected them to a Lions game. First of all, it was a gift from Santa so mom and dad cannot be to blame. Second, when you live in Michigan there aren't many options for exposing your children to real NFL games so you take what you can get (hmmm, does the game we went to today count as "real NFL"?). Hayden and Sydney represented the Eagles with their jerseys, however, and the Snead boys mixed it up with a Vikings and a Steelers jersey. Lol. Can't wait to get the photos from Jamie! Those four marched through the stadium gleefully oblivious to the fact they were the standouts in the midst of Lions Blue and Bears Orange. Loved it.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment